The infamous year has arrived! First there was the Harmonic Convergence. On August 16th and 17th 1987, a grand conjunction called the Harmonic Convergence occurred, consisting of a number of planets in Leo that trine Jupiter in Aries, and also trine Saturn and Uranus in Sagittarius. This event initiates a spiritual humanity factor, which restores Mother Earth’s identity and spiritual nature as we converge harmonically in a major unification of souls with purpose on this planet.
On January 23, 1997, there was an exceedingly rare and archetypally appropriate planetary alignment, a moment in time expressed in the heavens as a perfect six-pointed star. This pattern comes on the exact day that three outer planets, Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune are conjoined together for the first time in almost two hundred years. Not since the Renaissance have all five outer-most planets been so harmoniously arrayed. On January 23rd, this cluster of planets will center on the first degrees of Aquarius, joined by the Sun, with the Full Moon opposite them all. Thus, perhaps this pattern may also be a symbolic representation of the long heralded dawning of the Age of Aquarius.
On January 23, 1997 there was a Star of David in the sky: A moment in time expressed in the heavens as a perfect hexagon. [Source]
On the Winter Solstice 1999, and again on the Summer Solstice 2001,
the Earth, the Sun and the Moon were all exactly aligned in a Straight Line with the Galactic Equator. [Source]
Then, came the Harmonic Concordance. That opened a 260-day cycle from Blue Crystal Storm (November 8, 2003) to Blue Crystal Storm (July 26, 2004), the Day of the Great Calendar Change. But even before this 260-day sacred cycle is complete, with just 48 days to go, comes the Venus Transit of 2004. Venus transits always come in pulses eight years apart, separated by either 130 or 113 years from their points of initiation (130 = 13 x 10, 113, a prime number). That means the concluding transit will be in 2012. This is the sign in the sky that the Eight Years of the Harmonic Conversion are now beginning.
On December 26, 2004, a 9.0 earthquake caused the tsunami that hit Sumatra, Indonesia, killing 150,000 people. [Source]
On July 17, 2006, a 7.7 earthquake caused the tsunami that hit Java, Indonesia, killing nearly 230,000 people.
On March 11, 2011, a 9.0 earthquake caused the tsunami that hit Northeastern Japan, killing 15,844 people.
According to the UTC, on December 21, 2011 @ 11:11 a.m., the world will end. Many of my friends are talking about a Bucket List. I don’t have one but if I did here’s what would be on it:
- Live every moment as if I AM the happiest person on the planet.
- Sell $8,100,000 of my books.
- Compose more music and perform it for more people.
- Travel to Australia and Hawaii
- Kiss my grandchildren one by one, who have all gathered in the same place, preferably my log cabin in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Hug my father on his 100th birthday.
- See both of my children graduate with their Bachelor’s Degree
- Graduate with my PhD with my dissertation on The Power of Music
- Garner $1 million+ in the Women in Jazz South Florida, Inc. bank account and set up scholarships for girls who pursue music and initiate the FEED Program to feed, educate, enlighten and deliver as many people as possible.
- Die peacefully, asleep in my own bed.
Of course, there are lots of other things I desire. But this is a good start.
What would you have on your bucket list?
The code words are: