I received wonderful gifts for my birthday, which was December 7:
1. My father (96) is alive and well and living in West Palm Beach;
2. A 5-night vacation at Wyndham Palmaire with my new and dear friend Francine QueenofHearts;
3. A newer friend that joined other dear friends for a mastermind meeting on Tuesday in Miami Jimmy Reed, Herman LeVern Jones, Brent Charles, Lorna Lesperance, Jus’ Cynthia, and Samantha Davis for a Master Plan we are working on;
4. Got the job to teach Speech Communications at Southeastern University in West Palm Beach beginning Feb. 29; and (drum rollllll)
5. Nominated by Denise St. Patrick-Bell and selected by the daughter of my cousin Gordon Eric Knowles, Erica V. Knowles-Nelson, Publisher and Editor of Legacy Magazine as one of “South Florida’s Most Prominent and Influential Women in Business and Industry.” Your information will be included in our women’s issue, which will be published on Friday, December 25th in the Sun Sentinel newspaper. We will also honor you and the other 24 honorees at a special reception in January, details to be announced shortly.
I so appreciate all of the wonderful people in my Universe and send all of you much LIGHT & LOVE! Thank you!!!
Oh, and big hugs and kisses to my brother Carlton Cartwright, my father’s wife Francisca Cruz, my son, Michael J. Serrano and his two daughters Maelle and Sophia; my daughter Mimi Johnsondotnet, and her three children, Robert, Anthony, and Vernechia, and Robert’s two sons, Jayvian and Zyan (my great grandsons), and (another drum rolll), my newest great granddaughter Jayli Anthony Keith Owens and Jasmine R. Owens) entering the world in February 2016.
WOWWOW! So much to appreciate about my life!
Then, there are my wonderful friends Lydia Harris, Marika Guyton, Diane Skerrett, Priscilla Dames, Allice Hill, Kim Jenkins, Afrikkanitha Afri, Carol Garrett, and all of the 300 members of www.wijsf.org = Goodness, Graciousness, Glory, and God’s Eternal Love.
Now, anyone who knows they are my friend and I didn’t mention you, just tag me here for some MORE LOVE!