Hear archived episodes of “Talk with Mamayah” here
Victory’s Affirmation: I AM calling on
- I love you
- I’m Sorry
- Please Forgive Me
- Thank You
A Vision for Cooperation
We picture a world where we have completely revamped the entire structure of our culture so that competition (except in sporting events) is a thing of the past; where no man, woman, or child is pitted against another in order to gather unto themselves the basic needs of life; and where – since there is such abundance and such an equitable system of distribution for our goods and services – all people everywhere are simply being given everything they need to survive, sustain and enjoy their lives to the fullest.
It is in this environment of non-competition and non-capitalism that we have learned to cooperate with one another, to help one another, and to support one another in fulfilling the dreams and desires each of us carried with us when we came to this beautiful, abundant Earth.
I AM, THAT I AM
I AM GOD IN ACTION
I AM HEALTHY AND WHOLESOME
I AM RICH BEYOND ALL MY NEEDS
I AM GOD CONSCIOUS
I AM THE COSMIC CHRIST
I AM THE KNOWER
“I relax and cast aside all mental burdens, allowing God to express through me His perfect love, peace, and wisdom.” ~ Paramahansa Yogananda
How to Practice Affirmations
- Choose an affirmation for your particular need.
- Sit with spine erect.
- Close your eyes and gently focus your gaze and concentrate at the point between the eyebrows.
- Then, Paramahansaji said, “take a deep breath and exhale it, three times. Relax the body and keep it motionless….
- Cast away anxiety, distrust, and worry….
- Repeat all of the affirmation, first loudly, then softly and more slowly, until your voice becomes a whisper.
- Then gradually affirm it mentally only, without moving the tongue or the lips, until you feel that you have attained deep, unbroken concentration — not unconsciousness, but a profound continuity of uninterrupted thought.
- If you continue with your mental affirmation, and go still deeper, you will feel a sense of increasing joy and peace.”
Hear archived episodes of “Talk with Mamayah” here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC732feJ3dEe1NciocL5_8AA