A New Chapter
Like every good book, our lives have many chapters and my book is about to turn a page!
- Doctorate completed [Check]
- Celebrated 10 years of Women in Jazz South Florida, Inc. [Check]
- Completed 4th class of Public Speaking at SEC [Check]
Now is the time for rest, recuperation, and renewal of my Spirit so that I can move forward toward my new goals and aspirations!
My new goals include but are not limited to:
- Formal graduation exercises on July 8, 2017, in Prescott Valley, Arizona.
- Teaching two classes (one online and one in the classroom): Business Marketing and Ethics at Keiser University, while continuing to teach Speech in March, July, and November at Southeastern College (SEC) to earn income enough to live well and pay off my nearly $100,000 in student loans acquired since 2011.
- Traveling to present my lectures on The Best Business Practices for Women Musicians and The Importance of the Messages in Women’s Music.
- Traveling for pleasure.
- Engaging with my new love interest (TBA).
- Celebrating 20 years of FYI Communications, Inc. in September 2017
- Enjoying my 70th birthday on December 7, 2017.
Other events coming up this year are my father’s 98th birthday on May 7, 2017, and the birthdays of my children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.
Follow my journey at http://www.drdivajc.com