Interpreting Elisabeth Haich
Elisabeth Haich shares usually hidden truths that only a few rare individuals in any generation, seek, find, and communicate to others, enabling her reader to awaken within the essential understanding necessary to enlighten any life no matter what events manifest. www.znakovi-vremena.net/en/Elisabeth_Haich_Initiation.pdf
Questions from Chapters 1-10:
- At what age did you know you were different from those around you?
- How did your sensitivity manifest as a child?
- Did you think your parents were your ‘real’ parents?
- Do you kneel and pray or have another way to experience spirituality?
- Have you ever felt like you wanted to get away, get out of here?
- Do girls bond better with boys?
- What do we need from others?
- Can you be an island?
- Do you feel at home on Earth?
- Do you believe you must keep information secret from others?
- When did you lose your liberty?
- What is your belief about death?
- God is Not Great by Christopher Hitchens