Today, I contemplate three words: right, wright, and write.
Right means good, true, correct.
A wright is a maker or builder.
I will write about the breakthrough I had staying right on course being the wright of my life.
I am making my life liveable in the right way and I am fortunate to be able to write about it, here, where perhaps one other person will get what I mean. I am fulfilling my right purpose by being the wright of my existence and writing about it.
- Today, I learned that my doctoral dissertation was approved.
- It is my second son’s birthday.
- I completed the FDACS statement for the non-profit.
- I contacted the water company about a stormwater bill.
- I received a healthy supply of prophylactics and lube.
- I discovered a lovely neighborhood with gorgeous banyan trees.
- I wrote this blog.
The day is still young.