TALK WITH MAMAYAH on Truth [May 11, 2016]
Mama turns all negative activity around. Mama, we, the daughters of Earth, the Sweet Crone Trinity has been inspired in the spirit of compassion for the well-being of our ancient cosmic family to understand why you connected this trio to demonstrate the magic of your power to awaken and protect our universal ancient family.
Empower our ability with the authority of our common purpose. We are one in the best interests of our global family in your essence as ancient of ancients. Mama, please allow this trinity to naturally raise upright our fallen sisters to elevate them to their true celestial level in mind and spiritual substance. ~ The Sweet Crone Trinity – Mamayah El, SiStar Myrah, and Celah Eliana Bey.
Talk on Truth
- the quality or state of being true.
“he had to accept the truth of her accusation”
- that which is true or in accordance with fact or reality.
noun: the truth
“tell me the truth”
synonyms: what actually happened, the case, so; More
- a fact or belief that is accepted as true.
plural noun: truths
“the emergence of scientific truths”
- http://www.3-truths.com/truth/index.html – Where is Truth?
- http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/truth – Quotes about Truth
Does truth lurk in darkness or is there a light that could help reveal truth?
Can real TRUTH ever be found?
Is there any ABSOLUTE TRUTH?
Are there ABSOLUTES to be found, anywhere?
Is TRUTH within you?
Is TRUTH within me?
In philosophy, Epistemology is the study of the sources of knowledge and of the methods for obtaining knowledge. There are numerous philosophical theories concerning “truth” and its sources that have been around since the time of the Greeks. However, few theories endure as originally devised for more than 1, 2, or 3 generations. When the next generation realizes that the past conjectures did not answer life’s questions, a new guru makes his or her debut to seeking souls. His or Her smooth presentation is persuasive and is picked up by professors, publishers, and a curious populace.
The fifth agreement encourages us to see the truth, to recover our authenticity, and to change the message we deliver not only to ourselves, but to everyone around us. http://www.amazon.com/Fifth-Agreement…/dp/1878424610
Ideas to explore:
- Women forfeited power so that men could experience power. Actually, mothers forfeited power so that their sons could experience power. But that went too far. So women are now reclaiming the power of the Divine Feminine. (Mamayah)
- Chapter 1 and 2 of Behold The Pale Horse by Milton William Cooper (1991) references to scientists and ecologists hired to manipulate resources. (Amira)
- People tell their truths through the story, parable, and allegory.
- History is defining others for your own benefit.
- Giving yourself the benefit of the doubt.
- We are vibration. Consider that Gaia, Mother Earth has been changing for millennia through earthquakes, storms, and volcanic eruptions. It is impossible for mankind that lives only one century to understand much about Earth changes over millennia.
- Research the 6th, 7th, and 8th dimensions. (Mamayah)
- Research ‘monatomics’ or non-metallic elements. A monatomic ion is an ion consisting of a single atom. If an ion contains more than one atom, even if these atoms are of the same element, it is called a polyatomic ion. For example, calcium carbonate consists of the monatomic ion Ca2+ and the polyatomic ion CO32−.
- Take off your shoes and get grounded. (Tom)
- Feel the future through now and the past and then, witness truth. One person can create but it takes two or more to witness it as truth. (Egypt)
How do these statements make you feel?
Have you seen the movie Powder? Follow these links:
THERE IS ONLY ONE OF US HERE!
ONE HEART, ONE MIND, ONE SPIRIT